Improve employee engagement
Engaged Brains Keynote
All the footage in the above video was taken from the Academi Wales prestigious annual summer school (Thank you!) and the tweet endorsements were all from the same event. Rather than taking all the best bits from a range of different keynotes we felt it was fairer to share snippets from just one.
Amy Brann, author of “Engaged”, “Neuroscience for Coaches” and “Make Your Brain Work” delivers inspiring, engaging, evidence based keynotes around the world. Entertaining audiences with game changing insights from neuroscience, Amy is a popular and respected speaker. The bottom line is that she comes to improve employee engagement.
What’s it all about?
Imagine waking up on Monday mornings feeling excited about the week ahead, and reaching Friday’s feeling fulfilled. There is both a strong business and personal case behind creating this to be our reality…however for most people and organisations there are a range of untapped opportunities. The old measures of success no longer suffice. People are looking for organisations that deliver more than just a pay pack. Many organisations have no choice but to improve employee engagement. For the first time in history we have the technology to see what is going on inside people’s brains and really get to grips with what this means for us in organisations (along with what it doesn’t mean!).
Join Amy to discover:
- The beautifully simple model that gets RESULTS (It really is simple, but shapes your thinking powerfully)
- The winning scientific formula – are you investing in the right component?
- How change really happens – you can’t help but change!
Connect With Us
Who benefits most from this?
- Those responsible for shaping cultures
This keynote could be exactly what you need if:
- You want people to be resilient, committed and flexible
- You value the impact an engaged workforce can make
- Things are changing and you want people to be change ready
- People may be jaded and in need of refreshment or simply want to reach new levels of achievement
What benefits can you expect?
- Confidence in how to engage people at a core level
- Practical ways to start improving any organisation step by step
- Inspired individuals to create something more effective
What are people saying about it?
Jo Carruthers – Director of Academi Wales
Your energy and expertise have enriched our delegates, who have already given us heart-felt and enthusiastic feedback.
Thank you again for your invaluable support in making the delegates’ learning experience an unforgettable one.”